As a Mom, you know that time is precious, and morning routines can be hectic. Yet I feel that leaving the house looking refreshed helps me start my day on a good note. I routinely love to use this “No-Makeup” look for a fresh faced glow that helps highlight your natural beauty. These easy steps and simple products are quick to apply before you spend the next 45 minutes getting the kiddos in the car for one errand!
Shop This Look Below:
- Apply primer to clean moisturized skin to help this look stay in place. I recently tried this Lauren Mercier Radiant Primer and love it. Tip: For quick coverage apply with clean fingertips.
- Apply a sheer foundation, like this Ethereal Natural Finish Foundation by Sephora. I like this foundation as it is not too heavy, and appears natural while giving you great coverage.
- Conceal the under eye area and cover any blemishes. Again you can tap under your eye with your ring finger, or use a beauty blender to help blend your concealer. I’m obsessed with NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Custard.
- Create a natural flush on cheeks. I like this Dinoplatz Cushy Blusher.
- Highlight cheekbones, the bridge of your nose, and brow bone with Radiant Aluminizing Drops. I have a serious love for highlighters! I feel like this just gives you the best dewey glow.
- Curl those lashes and add mascara. I use Better than Sex Mascara which adds great volume that lasts throughout the day.
- Finish with a natural lip color, such as Make Up Forever Natural Lipstick in shade Powdery Pink.
Now toss your hair up in a Mom bun and you are good to go!!
Photo Credit: Kate Hauschka Photography