As a Mother we don’t always have the time to spend fussing over our hair. I mean I rock a top knot courtesy of a little dry shampoo way more often than I should! I am always on the look out for new and versatile tools that can simplify the process of getting ready since I usually have a 3 year old hanging off me for most of the day. Now before Willow, I used to use a curling wand and a straightener to achieve a wavy look and these days…ain’t nobody got time for that! I recently found a styling iron that can straighten, curl, and create waves. Who doesn’t love a hair tool that serves dual purposes and looks as sleek as the T3 SinglePass LUXE?
I must admit I was a little intimidated by using just a flat iron to create waves, but the T3 has flexible beveled plates and a contoured body to glide smoothly through hair. See my steps below on how to create carefree waves using the T3 Singlepass LUXE.
1. Allow your T3 SinglePass LUXE a minute to heat up.
2. Take a one-inch section of your hair and bring the straightener up to your roots at a 45 degree angle.
3. Wrap the section around the front of the straightener, when you get to the back pull hair through the plates and clip them together.
4. Slide straightener smoothly down hair and release to reveal the perfect wave.
5. Run your fingers through your hair to separate the waves. Set it with your favorite hair spray or texturizing spray ( I love this one from Oribe).
6. Now pat yourself on the back for creating waves with a straightener and you should probably take a picture!
Shop more T3 products here:
Photo Credit: Kate Hauschka Photography