As Mothers, we don’t often get time off to spend just on ourselves. We wear many hats and do so much in our home, at our jobs, for our families and friends. I know I am always going a mile a minute, and usually put myself last on the list of importance. Yet I clearly see a huge difference in my disposition when I take that extra time to go to the gym, meet my girlfriends for dinner or go shopping alone (I mean I even see a trip to the grocery store alone as a glorious vacation sometimes!). Giving myself a little extra love really does put a smile on my face, and just makes me feel… well like me! I notice that I’m more positive and this translates into my actions of every day life!
So I spent a little day off at the Fisherman’s Village in Marina Del Rey. I love going there as it is a one stop shop for a relaxing afternoon. I had coffee and ice cream, watched the boats roll by, and did a little shopping. All by myself, and in these cute, multicolored Crocs sandals. They remind of the jelly sandals I used to wear as a kid and they are unbelievably comfortable.
Every Mom deserves a day off! So I have partnered with Crocs to help give some lovely Moms just that with their #MomsDayOffContest. All you have to do is:
- Post a picture of what you would do on your “Mom’s day off” on any social media platform with the captioned hashtag #MomsDayOffContest to enter.
- All entrants must follow Crocs on social media to be in chance of winning.
- Overall there will be ten first place winners who will receive $50 voucher for Crocs and $100 cash, as well as fifty runners up who will receive $50 vouchers for Crocs.
- Find the Mom’s Day Off Contest Official Rules Here.
- The Contest will end on May 6, 2016 at 11:59:59 p.m. EST
This is such an easy and simple contest to enter. I encourage all of you Chic Mamas to enter, and take some time to pamper yourself. You most definitely deserve it!