I have always been drawn to the idea of extensions that give you thick, luxurious hair. The more I researched extensions I saw so many people complaining of hair breakage, and inhibited hair growth. Plus, I am honestly the worst at hair maintenance so you know I would probably end up bald with any tape-in, sewn-in or glued-in set. I found Luxy Hair clip-in extensions through my girlfriend and fellow blogger, Ravayna Coe. I like to call her the mermaid, beauty queen, unicorn of hair. I actually never knew her hair was clip-in style extensions! She had me sold when she said, “they are so easy, it takes me 5 minutes to clip them in each morning”.
So of course I had to get my own and try them! I have to tell you this is not sponsored, but just an amazing life-hack I wanted to share with you all! Here are reasons why I love these Luxy Hair clip-in extensions:
- After having Ravayna show me how to clip them in, they are really so easy to use. Quick and easy!
- They add instant volume and length!
- NO damage! You can clip them in and out whenever you would like.
- Luxy Hair is cheaper than most hair extensions with little, to no maintenance.
- You an easily brush them out and wash them ever so often.
- Once clipped in you can style them with any hair tool, just like you would normal hair.
I got the Dirty Blonde, ( 220g) seamless set. What I also like about the clip-in extensions is that they come with a tiny piece that allows you to try on the extension and ensure it is the match to your own hair. This way you can easily return them and try a new set if you need too!
Let me know if you have tried them. I have worn mine many times and feel like you really get your money’s worth without damaging your hair.